Whether or not you store your product at Patterson, we offer you the opportunity to reduce your transportation costs and delivery time with our LTL consolidation services. Our pallet level rates are typically 10 – 15% less than traditional LTL rates.
By partnering with a national non-asset-based carrier, we are able to provide consolidated shipments to major retail distribution centers. Because of the large volume and size of this program we can also provide the same rating opportunities for partial trailer loads of 7-16 pallet positions going to ANY consignee – anywhere in the continental United States!
Our LTL consolidation program offers a number of advantages including:
- Reduced transportation and administrative costs
- City pick-up services
- Improved service with trailer load shipments delivering on a live appointment basis in 1-2 days rather than the 3-5 days service often experienced with LTL shipments.
- Significantly less exposure to chargebacks since break bulks and drop yards are eliminated
- EDI 214 reporting along with web-based tracking
- Online proofs of deliveries
- Improved payment cycle/a reduced receivable balance
- Guaranteed movement of product to meet must arrive by dates (MABD)
All types of companies – from the Fortune 500 to privately held shippers – have taken advantage of this program, resulting in an average of over 40,000 pallets of freight moving per month at a significant reduction in cost.
Remember – storage of your product at Patterson is not a requirement to participate in this program, and we even process freight that comes from out of state to take advantage of the significant savings opportunity. So call today to learn how you can become a member of this program and immediately begin saving on your freight costs.